14 November 2005

Cambridge




The hostel at Ljubljana used Linux and it didn't play well with blogger.com so, only the imprisoned part went through. The hostel was formerly a prison. It has been completely redone and is very beautiful, the nicest hostel I've stayed at. Part of the prison complex has been turned into a sort of commune, like Christiana in Copenhagen. It was a very interesting place and probably my favorite city of the entire trip.

I didn't want to spend the rest of my time in London, I'm tired of big cities, fortunately, there was a girl from Milton Keynes in Ljubljana and she said that Cambridge would be the place to go, so, here I came. It's really beautiful and it has the nicest botanical garden I've ever seen.

Tomorrow, I bus it to London and then Wednesday fly back home. It's been a great trip but as always the idea of sleeping in my own bed is more and more appealing so I'll be ready to get home.

Internet access here is $6 an hour so I'll wait until I get home to post the pics and give a summary of my trip.

Til then,

Lyle

The photos are of the Botanic Garden in Cambridge, the Hostel in Ljubljana and a cool sculpture in Ljubljana.

No comments: